Mercedes Mischief

I am an active 6 year old in martial arts. I love Scooby Doo and Princess stuff. My favorite color is blue!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Life for me

I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow. One of my classmates is having a skating party and I am so excited. We got him a cool present and I get to go skaing. I can't wait. I was practicing in the garage today and I did really good.

And I don't have to go to school at all next week. I can sleep in and play all day. I can't wait. And Mommy is home all week too. That will be neat. And we are baking the turkey. His name is Cletus. I hope he tasted good.

I am working on my Chrisdtmas list. Mommy says I need long sleeved shirts and jeans, but I want toys. I hope I gert toys, Mommy won't I hope I have a good girl this year. I think I have been!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home